We would like to thank Dr. Thomas Clark for insightful discussions and Dr. John N. Russell, Jr., for use of an FTIR spectrometer. SEK and LAB acknowledge the support of NRC/NRL Postdoctoral Research Associateships. The support of this work by the AFOSR and the ONR is gratefully acknowledged.
Dip-Pen Nanolithography of Chemical Templates on Silicon Oxide†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1013–1016, June, 2004
How to Cite
Kooi, S. E., Baker, L. A., Sheehan, P. E. and Whitman, L. J. (2004), Dip-Pen Nanolithography of Chemical Templates on Silicon Oxide. Adv. Mater., 16: 1013–1016. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306468
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!