The authors thank the ESF (Programme Molecular Magnets) and the European Community (TMR network “Molecules as Nanomagnets” HPRN-CT-1999-00012).
Resonant Quantum Tunneling in a New Tetranuclear Iron(III)-Based Single-Molecule Magnet†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 1101–1105, July, 2004
How to Cite
Moragues-Cánovas, M., Rivière, É., Ricard, L., Paulsen, C., Wernsdorfer, W., Rajaraman, G., Brechin, E. K. and Mallah, T. (2004), Resonant Quantum Tunneling in a New Tetranuclear Iron(III)-Based Single-Molecule Magnet. Adv. Mater., 16: 1101–1105. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306479
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!