This work was supported by the University of California, Davis; Los Alamos National Laboratory; Office of Science, BES, U.S. Department of Energy; and the NSF Center for Biophotonics Science & Technology. We thank A. Shreve, S. Simon, N. Jensen, J. Groves, and Y. Yeh for many helpful discussions.
Membrane Photolithography: Direct Micropatterning and Manipulation of Fluid Phospholipid Membranes in the Aqueous Phase Using Deep-UV Light†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1184–1189, July, 2004
How to Cite
Yee, C. K., Amweg, M. L. and Parikh, A. N. (2004), Membrane Photolithography: Direct Micropatterning and Manipulation of Fluid Phospholipid Membranes in the Aqueous Phase Using Deep-UV Light. Adv. Mater., 16: 1184–1189. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306498
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!