The authors would like to acknowledge David Trimbach, Pit Teunissen and Peter Minten (GTD) at Eindhoven University of Technology for their support. Funding of this project was provided by Netherland University Federation for International Collaboration (Nuffic).
Patterned Alignment of Liquid Crystals by μ-Rubbing†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 1600–1605, September, 2004
How to Cite
Varghese, S., Narayanankutty, S., Bastiaansen, C. W. M., Crawford, G. P. and Broer, D. J. (2004), Patterned Alignment of Liquid Crystals by μ-Rubbing. Adv. Mater., 16: 1600–1605. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306536
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!