This work was financially supported by the Brain Korea 21 program of the Korean Ministry of Education, and the Hyperstructured Organic Materials Research Center is supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation.
Novel Fabrication of Size-Tunable Silica Nanotubes Using a Reverse- Microemulsion-Mediated Sol–Gel Method †
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 9-10, pages 799–802, May, 2004
How to Cite
Jang, J. and Yoon, H. (2004), Novel Fabrication of Size-Tunable Silica Nanotubes Using a Reverse- Microemulsion-Mediated Sol–Gel Method . Adv. Mater., 16: 799–802. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306567
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!