Supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20374026, No. 10334020) and the 973 program of MOST (No. 2003CB615600).
Core-Template-Free Strategy for Preparing Hollow Nanospheres†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 933–937, June, 2004
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Jiang, X., Ding, Y., Chen, Q. and Yang, C. Z. (2004), Core-Template-Free Strategy for Preparing Hollow Nanospheres. Adv. Mater., 16: 933–937. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306579
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!