This work was supported by a grant from the National R&D Project for Nano Science and Technology of the KISTEP. W.-C. Yoo is grateful for the award of a BK21 fellowship.
Field-Dependent Growth Patterns of Metals Electroplated in Nanoporous Alumina Membranes†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 1097–1101, July, 2004
How to Cite
Yoo, W.-C. and Lee, J.-K. (2004), Field-Dependent Growth Patterns of Metals Electroplated in Nanoporous Alumina Membranes. Adv. Mater., 16: 1097–1101. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306595
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!