Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is operated by the Battelle Memorial Institute for the US Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC06-76RL0 1830. This work is supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, US Department of Energy.
Synthesis of Hierarchical Titanium Carbide from Titania-Coated Cellulose Paper†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1212–1215, July, 2004
How to Cite
Shin, Y., Li, X. S., Wang, C., Coleman, J. R. and Exarhos, G. J. (2004), Synthesis of Hierarchical Titanium Carbide from Titania-Coated Cellulose Paper. Adv. Mater., 16: 1212–1215. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306661
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!