The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Creative Research Initiatives program of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology. They also thank Dr. Nam-Gyu Park at ETRI in Korea for the measurement of solar cell performances. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Supramolecular Electrolytes for Use in Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 1753–1757, October, 2004
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Kim, J. H., Kang, M.-S., Lee, M. J., Won, J., Lee, J. C. and Kang, Y. S. (2004), Supramolecular Electrolytes for Use in Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 16: 1753–1757. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306664
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!