Relationship Between the Electro-Optic Performance of Polymer-Stabilized Liquid-Crystal Devices and the Fractal Dimension of Their Network Morphology
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 152–156, January, 2003
How to Cite
Dierking, I. (2003), Relationship Between the Electro-Optic Performance of Polymer-Stabilized Liquid-Crystal Devices and the Fractal Dimension of Their Network Morphology. Adv. Mater., 15: 152–156. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390032
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!