This work was supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) for Organic Materials Technology for a Solid-State Injection Laser theme. This work was also supported by a Grant-in-Aid for COE Research (10CE2003) from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
Improved Crystal-Growth and Emission Gain-Narrowing of Thiophene/Phenylene Co-Oligomers†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 213–217, February, 2003
How to Cite
Ichikawa, M., Hibino, R., Inoue, M., Haritani, T., Hotta, S., Koyama, T. and Taniguchi, Y. (2003), Improved Crystal-Growth and Emission Gain-Narrowing of Thiophene/Phenylene Co-Oligomers. Adv. Mater., 15: 213–217. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390048
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!