The authors acknowledge financial support form the Spaniard Ministry of Science and Technology project BQ2001-0477, from the Seneca Foundation PI-25/00827/FS/01, and from ICETEX-Prosantander in Colombia.
Artificial Muscles with Tactile Sensitivity†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 279–282, February, 2003
How to Cite
Otero, T.F. and Cortés, M.T. (2003), Artificial Muscles with Tactile Sensitivity. Adv. Mater., 15: 279–282. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390066
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!