This work was supported by the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, 3M Corporation, Beckman Foundation, Research Corporation, and the National Science Foundation. P.Y. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow. Work at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was supported by the Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science of the US Department of Energy. We thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy for the use of their facilities.
Morphogenesis of One-Dimensional ZnO Nano- and Microcrystals†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 402–405, March, 2003
How to Cite
Yan, H., He, R., Pham, J. and Yang, P. (2003), Morphogenesis of One-Dimensional ZnO Nano- and Microcrystals. Adv. Mater., 15: 402–405. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390091
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!