The authors acknowledge the EU for the financial support under the GROWTH2000, project reference GRD2-2000-25039.
Percolative Mechanism of Aging in Zirconia-Containing Ceramics for Medical Applications†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 507–511, March, 2003
How to Cite
Pecharromán, C., Bartolomé, J.F., Requena, J., Moya, J.S., Deville, S., Chevalier, J., Fantozzi, G. and Torrecillas, R. (2003), Percolative Mechanism of Aging in Zirconia-Containing Ceramics for Medical Applications. Adv. Mater., 15: 507–511. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390117
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!