We thank T. Thurn-Albrecht for stimulating discussions, W. Zulehner and Wacker-Chemie GmbH for the silicon wafers, and B. Maile and eXtreme Lithography for the master patterns. RB acknowledges support by the priority program of the DFG “Wetting and structure formation at surfaces”. This work was partially funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the Sonderforschungsbereich 513 and by the Dutch “Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie” (FOM).
Thermomechanical Lithography: Pattern Replication Using a Temperature Gradient Driven Instability†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 514–517, March, 2003
How to Cite
Schäffer, E., Harkema, S., Roerdink, M., Blossey, R. and Steiner, U. (2003), Thermomechanical Lithography: Pattern Replication Using a Temperature Gradient Driven Instability. Adv. Mater., 15: 514–517. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390119
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!