We thank Sakakibara and Tokumoto at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology and Professors Kataura and Achiba at Tokyo Metropolitan University for giving us the opportunity to engage in this study. This work was supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) within the framework of the Femtosecond Technology Project.
Semiconductor Carbon Nanotubes as Ultrafast Switching Materials for Optical Telecommunications†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 534–537, March, 2003
How to Cite
Tatsuura, S., Furuki, M., Sato, Y., Iwasa, I., Tian, M. and Mitsu, H. (2003), Semiconductor Carbon Nanotubes as Ultrafast Switching Materials for Optical Telecommunications. Adv. Mater., 15: 534–537. doi: 10.1002/adma.200390125
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!