This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China for General (50303017, 50373044, 50253002), Major (50390090, 20394001), the Special Pro-Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects (2002CCAD4000), the Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects (No.2003CB615600), the Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China (No. 59825113), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-SW-H07).
Controllable Synthesis of Highly Luminescent and Monodisperse CdS Nanocrystals by a Two-Phase Approach under Mild Conditions †
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 982–985, June, 2004
How to Cite
Pan, D., Jiang, S., An, L. and Jiang, B. (2004), Controllable Synthesis of Highly Luminescent and Monodisperse CdS Nanocrystals by a Two-Phase Approach under Mild Conditions . Adv. Mater., 16: 982–985. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400010
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!