This work was partially supported by the 21st Century COE program “Nature-Guided Materials Processing” and by the “Ceramic Integration” Project of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Fabrication of Super-Site-Selective TiO2 Micropattern on a Flexible Polymer Substrate Using a Barrier-Effect Self-Assembly Process†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 1461–1464, August, 2004
How to Cite
Xiang, J., Masuda, Y. and Koumoto, K. (2004), Fabrication of Super-Site-Selective TiO2 Micropattern on a Flexible Polymer Substrate Using a Barrier-Effect Self-Assembly Process. Adv. Mater., 16: 1461–1464. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400017
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!