This study was supported by the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology through the National Research Laboratory Program (1999) and National R&D Project for Nano Science and Technology, and in part by the Brain Korea 21 program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Interscience or from the author.
Inorganic–Biomolecular Hybrid Nanomaterials as a Genetic Molecular Code System†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1181–1184, July, 2004
How to Cite
Choy, J.-H., Oh, J.-M., Park, M., Sohn, K.-M. and Kim, J.-W. (2004), Inorganic–Biomolecular Hybrid Nanomaterials as a Genetic Molecular Code System. Adv. Mater., 16: 1181–1184. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400027
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!