We gratefully acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50377005, 50177005, 20325518), the Advanced Technology and Natural Science Foundation supplied by the Science and Technology Department of Jiangsu Province (No. BG 2001034, BK 2003064), and the Science Foundation of Southeast University (No. 9207041139) for their financial support of this research. Supporting information is available online from WileyInterscience or from the authors.
(Ti,Sn)O2 Solid Solution Self-Aligned into “Sandwich” Array on Grafted Modification Collagen Matrix†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1189–1192, July, 2004
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Zhou, Y. M., Shan, Y., Ju, H. X., Xue, X. J. and Wu, Z. H. (2004), (Ti,Sn)O2 Solid Solution Self-Aligned into “Sandwich” Array on Grafted Modification Collagen Matrix. Adv. Mater., 16: 1189–1192. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400028
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!