K. S. Narayan acknowledges BRNS-DAE, INDIA for partial financial support of the project, and S. Dutta acknowledges CSIR, INDIA for the research fellowship.
Gate-Voltage Control of Optically- Induced Charges and Memory Effects in Polymer Field-Effect Transistors†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 23-24, pages 2151–2155, December, 2004
How to Cite
Dutta, S. and Narayan, K. S. (2004), Gate-Voltage Control of Optically- Induced Charges and Memory Effects in Polymer Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 16: 2151–2155. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400084
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!