The authors thank Dr. Q. Wu and Q. Zhou for helpful discussion. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (20101002, 20173012 and 20233030), State Key Research Program (G2000048001 and 2002AA321010), Shanghai Sci. & Tech. Committee (0212nm043, 03DJ14004, 03527001). Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ordered, Nanostructured Tin-Based Oxides/Carbon Composite as the Negative-Electrode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 1432–1436, August, 2004
How to Cite
Fan, J., Wang, T., Yu, C., Tu, B., Jiang, Z. and Zhao, D. (2004), Ordered, Nanostructured Tin-Based Oxides/Carbon Composite as the Negative-Electrode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Mater., 16: 1432–1436. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400106
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!