Pieter Kik is gratefully acknowledged for stimulating discussions, and Hans Mertens for his help with transmission measurements. The work at Caltech was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and work at AMOLF is part of the research program of FOM, which is financially supported by NWO.
Large Spectral Birefringence in Photoaddressable Polymer Films†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 1746–1750, October, 2004
How to Cite
Lachut, B. L., Maier, S. A., Atwater, H. A., de Dood, M. J. A., Polman, A., Hagen, R. and Kostromine, S. (2004), Large Spectral Birefringence in Photoaddressable Polymer Films. Adv. Mater., 16: 1746–1750. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400121
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!