The authors of this paper thank Dr. Mihaela C. Iovu, Dr. Tomasz Kowalewski, Elena E. Sheina, and Dr. Darin Laird for ongoing discussions about this work, and NSF#CHE0107178 and AFOSR/MURI for financial support of this research.
In-Situ End-Group Functionalization of Regioregular Poly(3-alkylthiophene) Using the Grignard Metathesis Polymerization Method†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1017–1019, June, 2004
How to Cite
Jeffries-EL, M., Sauvé, G. and McCullough, R. D. (2004), In-Situ End-Group Functionalization of Regioregular Poly(3-alkylthiophene) Using the Grignard Metathesis Polymerization Method. Adv. Mater., 16: 1017–1019. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400137
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!