We thank the Ministry of Education (MOE Program for Promoting Academic Excellence of University under grant no. 89-FA04-AA) and the National Science Council (NSC-91-2113-M-007-053) of the Republic of China for supporting this research.
First Examples of Alkenyl Pyridines as Organic Ligands for Phosphorescent Iridium Complexes†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 2003–2007, November, 2004
How to Cite
Paulose, B. M. J. S., Rayabarapu, D. K., Duan, J.-P. and Cheng, C.-H. (2004), First Examples of Alkenyl Pyridines as Organic Ligands for Phosphorescent Iridium Complexes. Adv. Mater., 16: 2003–2007. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400149
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!