M. Vehse was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (project # VE-255). L. Edman acknowledges generous personal support from the Wenner-Gren foundations and a research grant from Carl Tryggers stiftelse. Research at UCSB was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (F49620-02-1-0127) and the NSF (DMR-0097611).
Light Amplification by Optical Excitation of a Chemical Defect in a Conjugated Polymer†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1001–1004, June, 2004
How to Cite
Vehse, M., Liu, B., Edman, L., Bazan, G. C. and Heeger, A J. (2004), Light Amplification by Optical Excitation of a Chemical Defect in a Conjugated Polymer. Adv. Mater., 16: 1001–1004. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400170
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!