This material is based upon work supported in part by the U. S. Army Research Laboratory and the U. S. Army Research Office under contract number DAAD190310085. We also acknowledge the U. S. Army Research Laboratory for use of equipment while completing this research and funding through DuPont's Educational Aid Program (Young Professor Grant).
Visualizing Ion Currents in Conjugated Polymers†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 1605–1609, September, 2004
How to Cite
Wang, X., Shapiro, B. and Smela, E. (2004), Visualizing Ion Currents in Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Mater., 16: 1605–1609. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400188
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!