This work was partially supported by the National Research Laboratory (NRL) program from the Korea Institute of Science & Technology Evaluation and Planning (KISTEP) and also by the Brain Korea 21(BK21) project from the Ministry of Education.
Synthesis of Skeletal-Structured Biporous Silicate Powders through Microcolloidal Crystal Templating †
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 270–273, February, 2005
How to Cite
Oh, C.-G., Baek, Y. and Ihm, S.-K. (2005), Synthesis of Skeletal-Structured Biporous Silicate Powders through Microcolloidal Crystal Templating . Adv. Mater., 17: 270–273. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400192
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!