S. Zhu acknowledges the financial support of the Japanese Society of the Promotion of Science Fellowship (JSPS) for work carried out at the Energy Electronics Institute, AIST, and thanks Y. Toda for help with TEM observations. H. Zhou is grateful for partial research funding from JSPS, AIST, JST, and the nanotechnology-supporting program of the Ministry of Education and Science, Japan. Supporting Information is available online from WileyInterScience, or from the author.
Self-Assembly of the Mesoporous Electrode Material Li3Fe2(PO4)3 Using a Cationic Surfactant as the Template†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 2012–2017, November, 2004
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Zhou, H., Miyoshi, T., Hibino, M., Honma, I. and Ichihara, M. (2004), Self-Assembly of the Mesoporous Electrode Material Li3Fe2(PO4)3 Using a Cationic Surfactant as the Template. Adv. Mater., 16: 2012–2017. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400207
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!