Yinthai Chan and John P. Zimmer contributed equally to this work. We thank N. Chatterjee for the wavelength dispersive spectroscopy work, J. M. Caruge for the photostability measurements, and P. T. Snee for assistance with the CdSe synthesis. This work was supported in part by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award number DMR 02-1328, the NSF-CRC program under award number CHE-0209898, the Department of Energy, and the ARO through the Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies.
Incorporation of Luminescent Nanocrystals into Monodisperse Core–Shell Silica Microspheres †
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 23-24, pages 2092–2097, December, 2004
How to Cite
Chan, Y., Zimmer, J. P., Stroh, M., Steckel, J. S., Jain, R. K. and Bawendi, M. G. (2004), Incorporation of Luminescent Nanocrystals into Monodisperse Core–Shell Silica Microspheres . Adv. Mater., 16: 2092–2097. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400237
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!