This work was partially supported by a grant from the National R&D Project for Nanoscience and Technology of the Ministry of Science & Technology (M10214000169-02B1500-02710), and the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (No. R01-2001-000-00424-0). GC thanks Sunchon National University for financial support.
Two-Dimensional, Open-Pored, Mesoscopic Titania Layers Using Polymeric Nanoparticle Monolayers as a Template†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 20, pages 1814–1817, October, 2004
How to Cite
Cho, Y.-H., Cho, G. and Lee, J.-S. (2004), Two-Dimensional, Open-Pored, Mesoscopic Titania Layers Using Polymeric Nanoparticle Monolayers as a Template. Adv. Mater., 16: 1814–1817. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400249
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!