The authors thank KOSETI (R02-2004-000-10152-0) for financial support and the Korean Basic Science Institute at Jeonju and Daejeon for SEM and TEM measurements.
Synthesis of Ordered, Uniform, Macroporous Carbons with Mesoporous Walls Templated by Aggregates of Polystyrene Spheres and Silica Particles for Use as Catalyst Supports in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 2057–2061, November, 2004
How to Cite
Chai, G. S., Shin, I. S. and Yu, J.-S. (2004), Synthesis of Ordered, Uniform, Macroporous Carbons with Mesoporous Walls Templated by Aggregates of Polystyrene Spheres and Silica Particles for Use as Catalyst Supports in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells. Adv. Mater., 16: 2057–2061. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400283
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!