We acknowledge the EPSRC for a studentship (A. J. B) and the EPSRC Multi-Use Equipment Initiative for funding (J. Z.). We thank Mr. P. Fields and Mr. R. Wilson for their advice and technical assistance, and Perplas Medical Ltd. for supplying the UHMWPE used in this study. We acknowledge also The University of Nottingham Institute of Materials Technology (UNIMAT) and we thank Molecular Profiles Ltd. for access to cryogenic ultramicrotome facilities. SMH is a Royal Society–Wolfson Research Merit Award Holder.
Novel Nanostructured Polymeric Composites of Polycaprolactone and Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene via a Supercritical-Fluid Route†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 364–367, February, 2005
How to Cite
Busby, A. J., Zhang, J., Roberts, C. J., Lester, E. and Howdle, S. M. (2005), Novel Nanostructured Polymeric Composites of Polycaprolactone and Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene via a Supercritical-Fluid Route. Adv. Mater., 17: 364–367. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400297
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!