The authors are indebted to the “Région Wallonne” for support in the frame of the “Nanotechnologies” program, ENABLE, to the “Belgian Science Policy” for financial support in the frame of the “Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme (PAI V/03)”, and to the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” (DFG) within the cooperation program between Germany, Belgium, and France (ESF EUROCORES/ SONS program, 02-PE-SONS-092-NEDSPE) and DFG/CNRS German-French bilateral program (STA 324/13). C. Detrembleur is “Chercheur Qualifié” by the “Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)”. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Surface Modification of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Poly(2-vinylpyridine): Dispersion, Selective Deposition, and Decoration of the Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 23-24, pages 2123–2127, December, 2004
How to Cite
Lou, X., Detrembleur, C., Pagnoulle, C., Jérôme, R., Bocharova, V., Kiriy, A. and Stamm, M. (2004), Surface Modification of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Poly(2-vinylpyridine): Dispersion, Selective Deposition, and Decoration of the Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 16: 2123–2127. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400298
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!