This work was funded by the Engineering and Physical Science Research Council. We thank A. Achen (The Dow Chemical Company) for a specially formulated Dow Cyclotene sample. PKHH thanks St John's College (Cambridge) for a Research Fellowship.
Observation of Field-Effect Transistor Behavior at Self-Organized Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 1609–1615, September, 2004
How to Cite
Chua, L.-L., Ho, P. K. H., Sirringhaus, H. and Friend, R. H. (2004), Observation of Field-Effect Transistor Behavior at Self-Organized Interfaces. Adv. Mater., 16: 1609–1615. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400392
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!