We acknowledge the University of Rochester, the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, and the donors of the Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the ACS (Grant 37970-G5) for support of this research. The electron microscopy facility at the University of Rochester is supported by NSF CTS-6571042.
Electric-Field-Driven Assembly of Oriented Molecular-Sieve Films†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 21, pages 1944–1948, November, 2004
How to Cite
Lin, J.-C., Yates, M. Z., Trajkovska Petkoska, A. and Jacobs, S. (2004), Electric-Field-Driven Assembly of Oriented Molecular-Sieve Films. Adv. Mater., 16: 1944–1948. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400424
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!