This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under Award Number CTS-0332484 and in part by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-0212302.
Opaline Photonic Crystals: How Does Self-Assembly Work?†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 1393–1399, August, 2004
How to Cite
Norris, D. J., Arlinghaus, E. G., Meng, L., Heiny, R. and Scriven, L. E. (2004), Opaline Photonic Crystals: How Does Self-Assembly Work?. Adv. Mater., 16: 1393–1399. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400455
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!