The authors gratefully acknowledge funding for this project provided by AFOSR Aerospace and Materials Science Directorate (Grant # F49620-03-1-0179), U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Science under Award No. DEFG02-91ER45439 through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory (UIUC), and the NSF Center for Directed Assembly of Nanostructures (Grant No. DMR-01-177792). The robotic deposition apparatus used in this work was designed and built by J. Cesarano, and the customized software for the 3D fabrication was developed by J. E. Smay. Partial support for D. Therriault was provided by the University of Illinois Nanoscience and Technology Center Fellowship and the government of Québec (NATEQ).
Fugitive Inks for Direct-Write Assembly of Three-Dimensional Microvascular Networks†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 395–399, February, 2005
How to Cite
Therriault, D., Shepherd, R. F., White, S. R. and Lewis, J. A. (2005), Fugitive Inks for Direct-Write Assembly of Three-Dimensional Microvascular Networks. Adv. Mater., 17: 395–399. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400481
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!