The authors gratefully acknowledge funding for this project provided by AFOSR Aerospace and Materials Science Directorate (Grant # F49620-03-1-0179), U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Science under Award No. DEFG02-91ER45439 through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory (UIUC), and the NSF Center for Directed Assembly of Nanostructures (Grant No. DMR-01-177792). The robotic deposition apparatus used in this work was designed and built by J. Cesarano, and the customized software for the 3D fabrication was developed by J. E. Smay. Partial support for D. Therriault was provided by the University of Illinois Nanoscience and Technology Center Fellowship and the government of Québec (NATEQ).
Fugitive Inks for Direct-Write Assembly of Three-Dimensional Microvascular Networks†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 395–399, February, 2005
How to Cite
Therriault, D., Shepherd, R. F., White, S. R. and Lewis, J. A. (2005), Fugitive Inks for Direct-Write Assembly of Three-Dimensional Microvascular Networks. Adv. Mater., 17: 395–399. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400481
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!