This study was carried out at the Chemical Resources Laboratory of the Tokyo Institute of Technology. We thank Yukari Dan of Hitachi Science System, Ltd. and Hidehiro Yamada of Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation for their assistance with the SEM observations. We also thank Taichi Nagashima and Mitsuhide Yamada of Osaka Gas Ltd. for their help with the XPS measurements.
Tubular and Twisted Ni–P Fibers Molded from Morphology-Tunable and Recyclable Organic Templates of Hydrogen-Bonded Supramolecular Assemblages†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 200–205, January, 2005
How to Cite
Nakagawa, M., Ishii, D., Aoki, K., Seki, T. and Iyoda, T. (2005), Tubular and Twisted Ni–P Fibers Molded from Morphology-Tunable and Recyclable Organic Templates of Hydrogen-Bonded Supramolecular Assemblages. Adv. Mater., 17: 200–205. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400520
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!