The authors thank Ma Yuexia and Shu Wang for supplying the PC12 cells, Doreen Lai for assistance in TOF-SIMS analysis, and the Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore for funding support (Grant No. 0221070014).
Biologically Active Protein Gradients via Microstamping†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 809–813, April, 2005
How to Cite
Bhangale, S. M., Tjong, V., Wu, L., Yakovlev, N. and Moran, P. M. (2005), Biologically Active Protein Gradients via Microstamping. Adv. Mater., 17: 809–813. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400547
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!