We acknowledge M. Cantoni and P. Stadelmann, Ecole Polytechique Fédérale de Lausanne for help in electron microscopy, and Z. Škraba, Jožef Stefan Institute, for technical assistance in the first crystal growth experiments.
New Composite MoS2–C60 Crystals†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 911–914, April, 2005
How to Cite
Remškar, M., Mrzel, A., Jesih, A., Kovač, J., Cohen, H., Sanjinés, R. and Lévy, F. (2005), New Composite MoS2–C60 Crystals. Adv. Mater., 17: 911–914. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400553
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!