This work was supported by the Department of Energy through the Seitz Materials Research Laboratory under Contract DEFG02-91ER45439, and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0097096). We thank Prof. George M. Whitesides and Dr. Kateri Paul for their generous gift of several masters and Profs. J. Abelson and Bong-Sub Lee for providing amorphous silicon-coated lenses.
Patterning of Thin-Film Microstructures on Non-Planar Substrate Surfaces Using Decal Transfer Lithography†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Soft Lithography, dedicated to George M. Whitesides
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1323–1327, August, 2004
How to Cite
Childs, W. R. and Nuzzo, R. G. (2004), Patterning of Thin-Film Microstructures on Non-Planar Substrate Surfaces Using Decal Transfer Lithography. Adv. Mater., 16: 1323–1327. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400592
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!