We wish to thank our past and current collaborators at Harvard University and Bell Laboratories for the joint efforts described here. This material is based upon work partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences under Award No. DEFG02-91ER45439, through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory and the Center for Microanalysis of Materials at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Three-Dimensional Nanofabrication with Rubber Stamps and Conformable Photomasks†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Soft Lithography, dedicated to George M. Whitesides
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1369–1373, August, 2004
How to Cite
Jeon, S., Menard, E., Park, J.-U., Maria, J., Meitl, M., Zaumseil, J. and Rogers, J. A. (2004), Three-Dimensional Nanofabrication with Rubber Stamps and Conformable Photomasks. Adv. Mater., 16: 1369–1373. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400593
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!