This material is based on work supported by the U.S. Army Research Laboratory and the U.S. Army Research Office under contract/grant number DAAD19-03-1-0168, the NSF (BES-0238625), and the Engineering Technology Development Fund. We thank Dr. Brian Johnson and Prof. Mark Burns at the University of Michigan for use of their clean room facilities, and Prof. Mary-Ann Mycek and Prof. Michael Mayer for helpful discussions.
Rapid Prototyping of Microstructures with Bell-Shaped Cross-Sections and Its Application to Deformation-Based Microfluidic Valves†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Soft Lithography, dedicated to George M. Whitesides
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1320–1323, August, 2004
How to Cite
Futai, N., Gu, W. and Takayama, S. (2004), Rapid Prototyping of Microstructures with Bell-Shaped Cross-Sections and Its Application to Deformation-Based Microfluidic Valves. Adv. Mater., 16: 1320–1323. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400595
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!