We thank the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology for financial support through the National Creative Research Initiative Program. The work at POSTECH was supported by KOSEF through the eSSC at POSTECH and KISTEP through the X-ray/particle-beam Nanocharacterization Program.
Monodisperse Nanoparticles of Ni and NiO: Synthesis, Characterization, Self-Assembled Superlattices, and Catalytic Applications in the Suzuki Coupling Reaction†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 429–434, February, 2005
How to Cite
Park, J., Kang, E., Son, S. U., Park, H. M., Lee, M. K., Kim, J., Kim, K. W., Noh, H.-J., Park, J.-H., Bae, C. J., Park, J.-G. and Hyeon, T. (2005), Monodisperse Nanoparticles of Ni and NiO: Synthesis, Characterization, Self-Assembled Superlattices, and Catalytic Applications in the Suzuki Coupling Reaction. Adv. Mater., 17: 429–434. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400611
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!