The authors thank Chisso Co. Ltd. for providing the nematic mixture, JC1041-XX. HK is grateful to Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology, JST, (research mentor: Professor Toyoki Kunitake) for financial support. This work is partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research ((B) No. 15350136) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Large Electro-optic Kerr Effect in Polymer-Stabilized Liquid-Crystalline Blue Phases†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 96–98, January, 2005
How to Cite
Hisakado, Y., Kikuchi, H., Nagamura, T. and Kajiyama, T. (2005), Large Electro-optic Kerr Effect in Polymer-Stabilized Liquid-Crystalline Blue Phases. Adv. Mater., 17: 96–98. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400639
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!