We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation through the Princeton Center for Complex Materials (DMR-0213706). This work utilized processes and device designs developed at the NIST Combinatorial Methods Center in Gaithersburg, MD.
Macroscopic Orientation of Block Copolymer Cylinders in Single-Layer Films by Shearing †
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 1736–1740, October, 2004
How to Cite
Angelescu, D. E., Waller, J. H., Adamson, D. H., Deshpande, P., Chou, S. Y., Register, R. A. and Chaikin, P. M. (2004), Macroscopic Orientation of Block Copolymer Cylinders in Single-Layer Films by Shearing . Adv. Mater., 16: 1736–1740. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400643
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!