This work was supported by the Research Corporation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the NASA Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing, the NSF under Award CHE-0349302, and start-up funds from Northwestern University. We thank Prof. Hupp for use of his UV-vis spectrometer, and Prof. Hui Cao and Xiaohue Wu for use of their PL set-up.
Directed Growth of Ordered Arrays of Small-Diameter ZnO Nanowires†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Soft Lithography, dedicated to George M. Whitesides
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1348–1352, August, 2004
How to Cite
Greyson, E. C., Babayan, Y. and Odom, T. W. (2004), Directed Growth of Ordered Arrays of Small-Diameter ZnO Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 16: 1348–1352. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400765
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!