We would like to thank Erden Sizgek, Mark Blackford, David Cassidy, Elizabeth Drabarek, Rachel Trautman, Renée Beyer, Jeanette Chapman, Vu Nguyen, and Patrice Ballantyne (ANSTO) for experimental help and Laurent Rivory, Mac Christie, and Kim Chan from University of Sydney for useful discussions regarding the biodistribution of silica particles.
Silica Particles: A Novel Drug-Delivery System †
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 21, pages 1959–1966, November, 2004
How to Cite
Barbé, C., Bartlett, J., Kong, L., Finnie, K., Lin, H. Q., Larkin, M., Calleja, S., Bush, A. and Calleja, G. (2004), Silica Particles: A Novel Drug-Delivery System . Adv. Mater., 16: 1959–1966. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400771
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!