This work was partially funded by the FCI and the Leibniz program of the DFG, in addition to the basic support from the MPI für Kohlenforschung. We thank Dr. F. Kleitz for useful discussions.
Weakly Ferromagnetic Ordered Mesoporous Co3O4 Synthesized by Nanocasting from Vinyl-Functionalized Cubic Ia3d Mesoporous Silica†
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 53–56, January, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Yang, C.-M., Schmidt, W., Spliethoff, B., Bill, E. and Schüth, F. (2005), Weakly Ferromagnetic Ordered Mesoporous Co3O4 Synthesized by Nanocasting from Vinyl-Functionalized Cubic Ia3d Mesoporous Silica. Adv. Mater., 17: 53–56. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400777
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!